I'm happy to share that the first book in the REMADE series has launched! This series is all about the message of 2 Corinthians 5:17: Anyone who belongs to Christ has become a new person. The old life is gone; a new life has begun!
Each book in the REMADE series centers around lessons titled with words that begin with "re" and contains a main lesson and five "micro studies" for each week. Use as with a group or on your own over six weeks, twelve weeks, or as long as you'd like to take! Book one begins with the life and ministry of the apostle Paul. Low pressure for leaders. Created to let participants co-facilitate discussion.
Every book in the series features:
- A combination of story and study with biblical exploration, humor, and insights from practical examples
- A weekly main lesson for individual or group study
- Five micro studies for personal growth during the week
- Full Scripture passages included from the NLT for you to mark up
- Additional insights in the sidebar
- Solo work for journaling and prayer
- Creative application and action ideas
- A pleasant design with plenty of space to write notes