Michelle has more than 18 years of experience as a freelance writer and has worked as a freelance editor as well. She has had hundreds of articles, devotionals and Bible studies published and has rejoiced with fellow writers when she plays a role in getting their books published. She also has experience in marketing, which makes her well suited to write and edit copy for your website, social media and more.
Through her freelance business, Mission and Media, she helps authors, speakers and business owners tell their story well and creates strategy to make that happen. Consider hiring Michelle to:
- Write content for your website
- Create social media posts that engage with your readers
- Give your website a content check-up and freshen up the look
- Edit your book, article or blog posts
- Ghost write your book or articles
- Create a strategy for marketing that tells your story
- Design graphic posts for your social media or blogs
Why Mission and Media? Michelle is laser focused on your mission and it is her mission to make sure that your message is clear. She's also skilled at using print media, digital media, graphics and photography to enhance your content delivery.
"Michelle’s heart is what makes a difference – she cares about the reader, as well as the author. Projects have always been completed on schedule, and Michelle has gone the extra mile numerous times."
"I'm a picky reader and it takes a certain kind of book to capture and keep my attention. This book did that and more. It moved me. I laughed and cried and was uplifted. Very well done book. Will read again."
—a happy reader