Life changes in a nanosecond when storms sweep in, often without warning. They leave our knuckles white and our hearts broken. With minds barely able to think clearly, we often set our Bible aside. In reality, that’s when we need its comfort and strength most. This devotional is written for those in crisis, for those longing for hope but lacking the ability to focus on a lengthy Scripture passage. These minute-sized devotions offer respite to readers caught in the storms of life.
Each of the 90 devotions follows a pattern:
- Key Verse
- Pause (devotion)
- Ponder (application question or action step)
- Pray (short prayer)
- Relevant quote
Readers of these devotions are facing difficult circumstances and need spiritual encouragement in bite-sized pieces. Their greatest need is hope. They need reassurance that God’s love will never let them go. His presence will never leave them, and His strength will carry them through. Keeping Hope Alive addresses these needs as follows:
- Its overall message directs their minds to God’s character and promises. These bite-size bits of truth will feed their soul and give them the strength and encouragement needed for that day.
- Devotions are short enough to read and keep their focus even when their minds are on overload.
- All segments work together to make it easy for readers to recall truth.
- Relevant quotes reinforce the day’s teaching.
Michelle earns a small commission when you purchase a resource by using one of her links.