In my eagerness to give away some books this month, I experimented a bit with my drawing by setting goals for a certain number of readers. For every 25 readers added, I’d give away another book. I was over ambitious and I’ll admit, not every experiment works. But sometimes you just have to try right?
Anyway, I Still DO want to give away something this month and there are only 3 days left in the month. So, I’ve removed the previous post and here’s your brand new opportunity to win a free book.
I will put the name of every person who responds with a comment below on THIS POST into a drawing on Feb. 1. The winner may choose one of the books listed here and I’ll send it off in the mail to you. Be sure to include a link to your website or your e-mail so that I can contact you (Feel free to modify e-mails for security reasons. Example: michelle(at) michellerayburn.com).
- Making Work at Home Work by Mary m. Byers
- The Power of a Positive Mom by Karol Ladd
- Writing So Heaven Will Be Different – compilation by different authors
- Daniel’s Den, a novel by Brandt Dodson
- The Christ: A Closer Look at the Events in the Life of Christ by Carroll Roberson (includes music CD with 17 songs by Carroll Roberson)
Remember, only entries of public comments posted on the blog count. E-mails sent to me are not entered into the drawing. For those who receive the blog by e-mail, you’ll need to link to the blog to leave your comments. (How to Comment Tutorial Here)
To enter , just tell me that you’d like to be entered in the book drawing.
Looking ahead: I have 6 books on hand to review in February so watch for some new books from some fabulous authors!