Saturday is hubby appreciation day. Do you have something planned to show your husband how much you appreciate him? I thought I would share part of an article that I saw on the internet from Marriage Missions International that gives 100 ways to show your husband you love him. Here’s a few of the ideas…
- Respectfully communicate with him.
- Let him know he’s important to you.
- Purposefully try to understand his feelings—even when you disagree with him.
- Show interest in his friends giving him some time with them if they’re trust-worthy.
- Let go of the small stuff. We all have annoying habits and preferences that are different from our spouse’s. (Dave Ramsey)
- Tell him you both love him AND like him.
- Either show interest in his hobbies or allow him space to participate freely. (Dave Ramsey)
- Protect his dignity on a daily basis.
- Be tender with him realizing he has feelings also.
- Foster an atmosphere of laughter in your home. Look for ways to laugh together.
- Try not to make sudden major changes without discussion and giving him time to adjust.
- When you go out on a date together don’t bring up problems—have fun instead.
- Focus on what he’s doing right, instead of focusing so often on the negatives.
- Show interest in what he feels is important in life.
- Give him special time with you apart from the children.
Read the full article with the other 85 ways – 100 Ways You Can Love Your Husband HIS Way from Marriage Missions International
New…I’ve added buttons where you can just click to share an article like this with your friends on facebook. Just look for the little buttons down below the “You Might Also Like” section of each post.