How do you sign your e-mails or your letters to people?
I sign many greetings with “Love, Michelle.” That’s because much of what I write is to family and close friends. Business correspondence, I sign with “Regards,” or “Sincerely.” But what about the in-between communication?
Sometimes “love” is too familiar, but “regards” is too stuffy. Then what? Warmly? Maybe. Best? That could work.
Often, I sign my greetings with “Blessings.” What does that mean? Do I use it too flippantly, without giving it enough thought? I hope not. To me, it says:
- An abundance of peace to you.
- May God bless you with his favor.
- I pray God protects you from harm.
- I wish you much happiness.
- I care about you.
- I hope good things come your way.